Immediately after i submitted the earlier post, i googled up Kenny Rogers website, and filled up the feedback form available online. It went something like that:
"I would suggest that your company do not refuse to serve your paying customers plain water when they requested for one.
And if it is indeed a company policy to do so, I would suggest that you inform your staff not to give the reason, 'if everyone were to come in an order plain water, kita nak jual apa?'.
It gives the impression that your soda water/bottled mineral water is more central to your business than your chickens.
Unless of course, that really is the case"
To my surprise, I received a call from their customer service with regards to my feedback the very next morning!
Unfortunately, just like the staff they had in Midvalley, the man who called me also spoke rather poor English, and I could not comprehend what he was saying half the time.
nevertheless, I did understood that he was, or at least tried his best to be, apologetic, and I was in fact very pleased. However, towards the end of our conversation, he had to give me his word that he would inform the manager of that particular branch, and that the manager would be in touch with me soon.
So unfortunately, that unkept promise has again rouse my dissatisfaction and dissappointment in Malaysia customer service.
If you were wrong, admit it.
If you think you were right, then at least send me an e-mail to explain your stand.
Silence?
*buzzer*
Does not help.
So I stand by what I said earlier: BOYCOTT KENNY ROGERS MIDVALLEY.
Should i send in another feedback form?
*
**
***
****
*****
Random:
Both my siblings were back for holidays few weeks earlier. Mind you, it has been more than 2 years since we've all been under the same roof. Admittedly, I was slightly apprehensive at first, but when they each rolled in their big big suitcases into the house, it was as if they had never been away. Anyway, they are both back to their respective countries now. So its sort of, back-to-routine for the three of us here. I think its the fourth cny we are spending apart. Reunion dinners seems to mean lot less this way. *shrugs*
*
**
***
****
I did a one day trip to Kuantan with my boyfriend in Dec. He had to go there for work purposes, so i tagged along to keep him company. Besides, Kuantan = seafood, ain't it so?
*BUZZER*
Wrong. The fishermen were on strike during that time. Seafood was expensive and left much to desire. I took some pictures. Maybe later.
*
**
***
****
I finished playing ROTK2. There was nothing much at the end. Just a few of you more 'famous' generals popping on screen, congratualating you and telling you how difficult the journey has been. Speaking of endings, i wished I could have kept my WoW game when my pc had to be formatted the last time. I was at the final scenario/level already. I would loved to finish the game and see how it ends. Sigh. Now i do not have the energy to go through the game again.
*
**
***
****
I went to sungai wang last week. I had only found out then that apparently for this cny, the fashion is very 'winter'. Funny. Cause CNY is normally the hottest time all year round. Or maybe the trend has been around for sometime now and just that i had not picked it up.
No comments:
Post a Comment