Tuesday, January 13, 2009

if u were to fall sick, pls don't fall sick in front of Kenny Rogers Midvalley

For i believe if you were having a heart attack and desparately need a glass of water to wash down the your medicine, the staff will tell you :

"I'm sorry. Unless you buy a glass of coke from us, I cannot give you that little glass of water."

See.

My mom, sister and I went to that particular outlet (MIDVALLEY) for our lunch last week. We ordered a half-chicken meal, a quarter-chicken meal and 3 glasses of water. The waiter took our order and walked away.

I was quite surprised because as far as i know, the muffins usually come before the meal and therefore waiters/waitresses would usually ask which flavour you want before finalising the order.

I kept quiet until the chicken was delivered to our table, and they were still no muffins nor glasses of water in sight. I was NOT HAPPY when I looked around and notice that not only was the restaurant not particularly busy, a waiter and a waitress were standing right behind us, CHATTING AWAY!

I can forgive the muffins. Maybe they wanted to serve them after the meal (even though everyone else seems to have their muffins already while their chickens are still unfinished).

But, hey...how hard is it to get 3 cups/glass of water?

So we caught the attention of the chatting waiter and requested for our plain water, to which he replied:

"Oh, sorry, we actually don't serve plain water. If you want we got one bottle of mineral water la."

My sister was about to say yes to the mineral water, but as i have just eaten in another KR outlet a few days ago and had no problem getting 3 cups of plain water there, i couldn't accept his reply.

He repeated himself and insist on not serving us plain water.

Frustrated, we stopped arguing and i demanded for the muffins instead, but apparently, Kenny Rogers Midvalley must have job specialisation or something, because HE COULDN'T serve us muffins. We had to put in our order with ANOTHER waitress, who only got the flavours right the SECOND time round.

Mind you. The restaurant was NOT busy. There were many vacant tables, and many idle workers.

As we were about to finish our meal, we saw the same waiter (who refuse to serve us plain water), served another customer with PLAIN WATER.

Noticing that we noticed what he had served, mr. waiter came over to ask us what was wrong.

It was my sister who argued back this time, why the other table was served with plain water.

His reply was:

"Oh, because that table got order drinks. You didn't. If you order just one coke. One coke only, i can give you 3 glass of water lah"

In horror, my sis retorted:

"Aren't we your paying customers too? Your company can afford to hire staff to stand around doing nothing, but can't give your paying customers 3 glasses of water?"

To which, he gave the AWARD-WINNING answer:

"cannotlah. If everyone comes in and order plain water, KITA NAK JUAL APA???!!"

Hello. You sell chicken lah. Kenny Rogers Roasters: World greatest CHICKENS.

CHICKENS!

But apparently, its Kenny Rogers Roasters: Worlds greatest soda water.

After we waved him off, my sis commented he must have thought that we were 'kiam siap' (stingy), but for her it was a matter of principle.

For me, however, It IS a matter of kiam siap.

I am kiam siap. Economy is NOT good okay. I consider it a splurge to order your rm15.60++ set. I will NOT order totally OVERPRICED mineral water or sugared water.

I SWEAR I rather die of famine than to visit that outlet again.

My previous visit was not particularly pleasant either because our discovery of a cockroach on the table only received a nonchalant, unapologetic and slow reply of "another table?".

PLEASE.

DO NOT LET SUCH A RESTAURANT WITH LOUSY CUSTOMER SERVICE TO EARN YOUR HARD EARNED CASH.

1 comment:

Siew Gee said...

you should have asked to see the manager or something...even though he can't give you the water (which I doubt that's the case) he should definitely give you a better reply...wth...boycott kenny rogers!!!