I saw this on the notice board last week.
See anything wrong with it?
No?
Sure?
Look again....
I think someone either wants to exaggerate the dengue symptoms or he/she wants to play 'spot the redundant words'.
or maybe he/she just wants to fill up the empty space.
*
*
*
*
Thats typically how much rubbish that could be accumulated after one day's class.
Let's take a closer look...
*shakes head*
*
*
*
*
THAT IS NOT MINE.
Just happen to fing an unused condom on the college ground this afternoon.
M: err...fz... you don't have use for it right?
E: nolah...wanna use one also not one that one lah...
Z: yeahlah...prolly injected with HIV virus or something. Nolah.. I'm just taking picture coz its weird to find an unused condom on the ground.
*pause*
Z: no wait...its good that its unused. It'll be really WEIRD to find a USED condom on the ground.
E: maybe in the bushes lah.
I hope the person who dropped this has extra in his/her pocket.
I hope the person who dropped this has extra in his/her pocket.
1 comment:
haha...I think the symptoms for dengue were probably divided into serious and not serious case symptoms and someone just combine both...
Post a Comment